Weight loss tips, how to lose weight, healthy diet plan for weight loss- Medical scientists believe that obese people are more likely to have a heart-related disease. Due to obesity, the brain can also be harmed.
Even many lifestyle diseases, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. begin with obesity. Probably because in the last few years, the number of people who consider obesity as a disease and want to get rid of obesity has increased rapidly.
Most people resort to dieting to get rid of obesity. Women, in particular, tend to eat very little in the name of dieting. This does not remove obesity, on the contrary, their body becomes weak and due to this weakness, they often fall prey to some other disease.
Actually, before starting dieting, it is important to make a correct diet chart. You can be successful in getting rid of obesity only if your diet chart is designed according to your physical needs. Today in this article, we are going to tell you the right way to create and implement an ideal diet chart.
Healthy Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Below we are going to tell you about the 1500 calories diet chart. To help with weight loss, the calorie count has been kept lower in this diet chart and the nutritional intake has been kept higher.
This chart covers things like food and drink that are readily available everywhere in our country. Note that in order to implement this chart, you will need to eat six times a day for the next four weeks to lose weight fast and easy in 4 weeks
First-week Quick Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Diet/Weight Loss Foods
- What to eat in the morning to lose weight quickly- Early morning (between 6:30 am and 7:30 am) a cup of fenugreek water.
- What to eat for breakfast to lose weight fast- Breakfast (between 7:30 am to 8:30 am) 4 idlis, one cup sambhar, one quarter cup coconut sauce, one cup green tea, and four almonds. this is the best weight loss breakfast menu.
- Brunch / Mid Morning (between 10:00 am and 10:30 am) A cup of milk or soy milk or fruit juice.
- Lunch / Lunch (between 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm) Three Rotis, one bowl of rice, one bowl of lentils, half bowl mix vegetable or chicken curry and one bowl salad. One cup buttermilk after ten to fifteen minutes of food.
- Evening breakfast / Evening (between 3:30 pm and 4:00 pm) One cup sprouts moong and ten to fifteen peanuts grains. Mix lemon juice and salt to taste. Instead, you can also eat cucumber and carrot salad to lose weight fast with exercise.
- Dinner / Dinner (between 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm) Three Rotis, half bowl vegetable/gram vegetable/fish curry, half bowl yogurt, and half bowl salad. Drink a pinch of turmeric in a cup of warm milk before bedtime. it’s a healthy diet to lose weight naturally.
Health Benefits – Drinking fenugreek water in the morning improves metabolism (increase digestive power) and removes toxins from the body. Including vegetables, fruits and dairy products in your diet can prevent fat from freezing in the body.
Note – Do not use too much oil in preparing food. Take a limited amount of deshi ghee(clarified butter)too.
First-week End Changes
If you follow the diet chart above and do light exercise, you will feel healthier and more agile than before. Let’s now know about the second week’s diet chart.
Second-Week Healthy Diet chart to Lose Weight Fast
MEALS / What to Eat to Lose Weight in 1 Week
- Early morning (between 6:30 am and 7:30 am) a cup of fenugreek water.
- Breakfast (between 7:30 am to 8:30 am) Chilli of two moong dal, one cup green tea, and four almonds. It also the best Weight Loss Tips to Make Things Easier (and Faster) Eat a high-protein breakfast.
Brunch / Mid Morning (between 10:00 to 10:30 am) A bowl of any seasonal fruit
- Lunch (between 12:30 to 1:00 pm) Three roti, a little rice, a bowl vegetable, a bowl salad, and a bowl curd.
- Evening Breakfast / Evening (between 3:30 pm to 4:00 pm) One cup of coconut water and half cup/bowl of grapes or chopped watermelon.
- Dinner (between 7:00 to 7:30 pm) Two pieces of bread, half a cup of mushrooms/tofu/ chicken curry and half a cup of steamed spinach/broccoli. Drink a pinch of turmeric powder before sleeping.
Total Calories – 1497
Benefits – The body gets plenty of protein by eating moong dal cheela. Eating seasonal fruits fulfills the body’s needs related to vitamins and minerals. Electrolyte present in coconut water and vitamin C and other nutrients present in spinach increase the immunity of the body.
Note – Do not forget to wash vegetables and fruits well before eating them.
Changes to be felt at the End of the Second Week
Regularly following this diet chart, you will start feeling better at the end of the second week. Your digestion will start improving. If you have acidity problems, then it will be far away. Your body fat will also decrease.
By feeling these changes inside you, you will happily move on to adopt your third week’s diet. Let us now know about the third-week diet chart.
Third Week Diet Chart/ Weight Loss Programs
What to Eat to Burn Belly Fat
- Early morning (between 6:30 am and 7:30 am), drink half a lemon juice in a cup of water.
- Breakfast (between 7:30 am to 8:30 pm) A cup/bowl oatmeal (vegetable oats), one cup green tea and four almonds/walnuts. it’s the best healthy diet to eat for breakfast to burn belly fat.
- Brunch / Mid Morning (between 10:00 am and 10:30 am) A boiled egg and a kiwi or a cup of fresh fruit juice. Best way to lose weight from the stomach.
- Lunch (between 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm) One and a half bowl of rice, one roti (ghee or without ghee), one bowl of Rajma vegetable/fish curry, one bowl salad and one cup Buttermilk.
- Evening Breakfast / Evening (between 3:30 pm to 4:00 pm) A cup of green tea and a multigrain biscuit.
- Dinner (between 7:00 am and 7:30 pm) Three pieces of bread, half a bowl of lentils, a bowl of vegetable or cooked chicken (chicken stew), half a bowl salad and a piece of dark chocolate. Drink a cup of warm milk before bedtime.
Total Calories – 1536
Benefits – By drinking lemonade, the body’s toxins are removed. Eating oatmeal provides nutritious ingredients, the stomach also feels full for a long time. Consumption of eggs fulfills the body’s protein and energy needs.
If you are eating vegetables and fruits then there is no harm in eating some rice. At the same time, a piece of dark chocolate reduces the desire to eat sweets.
Note – On Saturday of the third week, 2000 calories can be consumed instead of 1500 calories.
Changes occurring at the end of the third week- By the end of the third week, you will feel more nimble and refreshed than before. Also, after consuming your favorite things at the end of the week, you will still feel agile inside yourself.
You will start seeing signs of weight loss more clearly. Let us now know about the fourth-week diet chart.
Fourth-week diet chart
What To Eat For Weight Loss
- Early morning (between 6:30 am and 7:30 am), drink half a lemon juice in a cup of water.
- Breakfast (between 7:30 am and 8:30 am) half a bowl/cup simile (Vegetable Uma), one cup milk / green tea and two almonds.
- Brunch / Mid Morning (between 10:00 am and 10:30 am) One cup/bowl seasonal fruit.
- Lunch (between 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm) Three Rotis, a bowl of vegetables, a bowl of lentils or any other lentils/beans, half bowl salad, and half bowl yogurt.
- Evening breakfast / Evening (between 3:30 pm to 4:00 pm) A cup of coconut water or fresh juice of any other seasonal fruit or green tea.
- Dinner (between 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm) A bun, a cup of brown rice, a bowl of lentils/fish/chicken/mushroom curry and half a bowl of boiled vegetables. Drink a cup of warm milk before bedtime.
Total Calories – 1486
Benefits – Regular consumption of vegetables and fruits helps us to balance our weight. By eating them, nutrients like proteins, vitamins, and minerals are easily found in our body.
Note – You must include at least five types of vegetables and three types of fruits daily in your diet.
By the end of the fourth week, your weight will start decreasing and you will start feeling more healthy and nimble. Keep repeating our diet plan to keep your weight balanced or to continue the weight loss process.
Weight Loss Foods
Below, we are going to mention the names of some things, whose intake can help in weight loss or keeping it balanced:
- Nuts, like – peanuts and almonds, etc.
- Honey and lemon
- Dairy products, such as yogurt and butter, etc.
What to Avoid in Order to Avoid Obesity – Foods to Avoid Weight Loss
To protect yourself from obesity, you should not consume these things as mentioned below:
- Thick oil stuff, such as French fries and chips.
- More sugar-rich beverages, such as cold drinks and sorbets.
- High sugar foods, such as sweets and kheer.
Some Exercise and Yoga for Weight Loss
Along with following our diet chart for weight loss, you should also include the exercises mentioned below in your routine:
- Get used to walking or running in the morning and evening.
- Push Off. For this, lie down on the floor of the stomach and put the body up and down on both hands.
- Practice skipping.
- Swimming for a while every day.
- If possible, use a bicycle to travel anywhere.
- Weight loss can also be done by going to Zumba or dance class.
Apart from these exercises, weight loss can also be done with the help of yoga given below:
- Veer Bhadrasan
- Surya Namaskar
Note – Be sure to consult your doctor before doing these exercises and yoga sessions.
Other Tips for Weight Loss
To make our diet chart and the exercises mentioned above more effective, you should make the following changes in your lifestyle:
Don’t Forget to Have Breakfast – Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Due to negligence in the matter of breakfast, diabetes, mood swing and obesity can be the disease. Actually, breakfast in the morning directly affects the metabolism process of our body.
The person who does not take breakfast on time, his hunger also slowly goes up. In this way, the hungry person starts to eat more and eventually becomes a victim of obesity.
Drink Plenty Of Water – How much water should I drink calculator. Water can help you a lot in getting rid of obesity. Therefore, try to drink more and more water throughout the day.
If possible, make a habit of drinking water before meals, this reduces your appetite a bit and you do not eat excessively.
Sleep Deeply – Scientists have found that lack of sleep can lead to weight gain because lack of sleep reduces our body’s insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance. This reduces the level of leptin in the body, which increases our appetite. The process of metabolism and neuroendocrine in our body is completed by getting good sleep.
Try These Tips For Deep Sleep- Eat two to three hours before bedtime. Take a walk after a meal and then go to bed. Clean the bed thoroughly before sleeping. Sleep by keeping the mobile phone away. Do not forget to light the light before sleeping.
If you do not sleep, read a book that does not interest you. While asleep diet will not provide you with incredible weight loss results.
Stay Away From Stress – Avoid stress as much as possible. Actually, there are some hormonal changes in the body due to stress, which can also increase your appetite. also, Practice yoga or meditation to avoid this.
Avoid Depression – Being sad or frustrated all the time may cause obesity problems.
To avoid this, walk outside and do things that make you happy. Express feelings of your mind in a diary, also if possible, take part in some social programs and meet people.
Diet Food Recipes for Weight Loss
We are going to tell you about two such easy weight recipes that can help you lose weight fast:
1. Fruit Salad Diet for Weight Loss
- Half papaya
- A banana
- Slightly less watermelon than half
- one Apple
- Five to six grapes
- A pinch of salt
- Pinch full of pepper
How to Make Salad Recipes for Weight Loss
Cut all the fruits into small pieces in a bowl. Finally, mix these pieces with grapes, lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper. it’s the best healthy salad recipes for weight loss.
If you also want to burn belly fat then eat Salad diet for weight loss including fruit salad, chickpeas salad, rocket leaf salad, watermelon salad, beetroot salad, greek salad.
2. Vegetable Soup for Weight Loss/Low-Calorie Soups for Weight Loss
Ingredients for a Healthy Vegetable Soup Recipe
- A bit of cabbage
- Half or a carrot
- A beetroot
- A little celery or celery root
- Five beans
- Pinch full of pepper
Healthy Vegetable Soup Recipe/ Weight Loss Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Long pieces of cabbage, beet, and carrots.
- Cut the celery stalk into small pieces.
- Cut the beans into even smaller pieces.
- Boil water in a pot and add all the vegetables to it.
- Allow the vegetables to cook for a while and then take them out in the bowl with water.
- Finally, add lemon juice, salt, and black pepper to the bowl and mix them well with vegetables.
We hope you have liked our diet chart. In addition, in this article, you will also get all the important information related to obesity and weight reduction. However, if you also want to ask any question, then write it in the comment box.
You can also start weight loss competition by sharing this diet chart with someone you know. It also the best magic weight loss soup.
Belly (Abdominal) Fat Frequently Asked Questions
- How much weight can be lost from this weight loss diet?
- How can I lose 20 pounds in 4 weeks?
- What is the maximum weight loss in a month?
- Is it realistic to lose 20 pounds in a month?
- How can I lose my stomach fat?
- How can I reduce my tummy in 30 days?
- What foods help burn belly fat?
- How to lose belly fat naturally
- Is it possible to lose weight overnight?
If our diet chart is implemented honestly for 4 weeks, weight can be reduced by five kilos. It can also reduce weight overnight. You can also reduce it with regular exercise and moving around more.
Can you drink tea with sugar or milk? No, milk and sugar dissipate the beneficial properties of tea. Therefore, you are advised to drink tea without sugar-milk.
What amount of oil should be used in cooking to reduce weight? People who want to lose weight should use olive oil, coconut oil, rice bran oil or mustard oil for cooking. You should not use more than three or four teaspoons of the oil for cooking in one day.
However, people using extra virgin olive oil can use 6-7 teaspoons of oil a day. Fast weight loss is rarely easy, but also it is possible to lose weight safely.
What to do if you want to eat sweet cheese? When this happens, try one of these recipes
- Eat some sweet thing made at home, because it usually uses less sugar than the market.
- Eat a piece of dark chocolate.
- After eating, eat some fruits.
- Chew the cloves after a meal.
You might also want to join a weight loss group where you can talk about health tips and beauty tips.