Rabdi Paratha Recipe | How to Make Rabri parathas: Chef Ravikant- If you have eaten many types of parathas today, but have you ever tasted the taste of Rabri (thick milk)Paratha. Chef Ravikant shares rabri paratha recipe and hot to make rabri parathas at home. if not, then here is how the test is made. This testy Rabri (thick milk) Paratha. Chef Ravikant also share more than 15 years of cooking experience. also, read how to make Kesari Rabdi Paratha Recipe.
Recipes cuisine: Indian
For how many people: 4 – 6
Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Meal type: veg
Course: breakfast and dinner
Parathas with Rabri recipe | How to make Parathas with Rabri
Required ingredients for Rabri Parathas recipe
- 500 gms wheat flour
- One liter milk
- 500 grams of sugar
- Half teaspoon cardamom powder
- 10 almonds (chopped)
- 5 to 7 threads of saffron
- 10 pistachios (chopped)
- 10 cashews (chopped)
- A small bowl of coconut powder
- Half a liter of ghee or vegetable oil
This paratha is made by stuffing in rabdi (thick milk) bread
how to make Rabri paratha at home
- First, pour milk in a pan over low flame and keep it for boiling.
- When the milk starts to boil, stirring it with curry and cook until it thickens the milk.
- When the amount of milk is 1/3, then add sugar to it.
- After this, mix cardamom powder, almonds, pistachios, cashews, and saffron well in it.
- When the grains of cream are mixed in the milk, turn off the flame.
- Remove the prepared rabari (thick milk) in a vessel and keep it in the fridge after cooling.
- Now put ghee in a pan and keep it warm.
- Grab the dough until ghee is heated.
- Remove the rubber from the fridge.
- Now take a loaf of flour and take a loaf of bread and then take the bread from the other.
Rabdi Paratha Recipe | How to Make Rabri parathas: Chef Ravikant.
- Now spread 2-3 spoons of the rabbi on the first bread, then place another bread on it and pack the parathas by folding the edges. If you want, you can also cut the edges of the paratha along with the Gujia cutter. Keep in mind that Rubber should not be thin.
- Put some oil on paratha and fry it.
- Prepare second parathas until first Paratha is roasting.
- Flip the parathas and put them on the other side.
- Remove the prepared paratha on the plate and serve it from the middle and eat it yourself.
if you also want to know more parathas recipe Chef Ravikant.how to make potato(allu) paratha, gobhi(cauliflower) parathas and carrot(muli) paratha. Rabdi Paratha Recipe | How to Make Rabri parathas: Chef Ravikant.