Palak Puri Recipe | Spinach Puri Recipe by Chef Ravikant- Everyone loves a vegetable made from spinach. But more than that is preferred to the spinach Puri. Which every child likes to eat with big hobbies. It is very beneficial and healthy for health as it is delicious food, so everyone should do it for consumption. If you want to enjoy the spinach puri (Fried Spinach Puffed Bread) then let the special way of making it by Chef Ravikant.
How to make Palak Puri | Spinach Puri recipe by Chef Ravikant
Total Time: 60 mins
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Nutrition (per serving) for Palak Puri Recipe | Spinach Puri Recipe
- Calories: 85
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Potassium: 295mg 8%
- Sodium: 659mg 27%
- Total Carbohydrates: 14g 5%
- Protein: 3g 6%
- Vitamin: A 93.8%
- Vitamin: C 18.7%
Palak Puri Recipe | Spinach Puri Recipe
Servings: 20 Puris
Category: Main Course
How to make Palak Puri: Tasty Indian Food Recipes
Required Ingredients For Palak Puri Recipe- Spinach Puri Recipe
- 1 and 1/2 cup All purpose flour / Maida
- 4 cups – Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Besan (Chickpea Flour)
- 3 tbsp – Rava
- 2- Finely chopped green chilies
- Teaspoon-green powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ajwain (Carom Seeds)
- Teaspoon-milk powder
- ¼ teaspoon-celery
- 1/4 tsp – turmeric powder
- Oil- (as needed for frying)
- Salt- (according to taste)
- 1 tsp Ginger Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder
How to make Spinach Puri or Fried Spinach Puffed Bread Step by Step: Palak Puri Recipe
Instructions for Making for The Recipe Of Palak Puri- Spinach Puri Recipe
- Wash the spinach.
- Heat water in a big pan.
- Once the water comes to a boil, add spinach and cook for a minute.
- Drain the water and run the spinach under cold water.
- Drain the excess water and add the blanched spinach in a blender along with ginger and green chili and make a smooth puree.
- Add whole wheat flour, maida, roasted cumin powder and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add spinach puree and mix well.
- Make a medium soft dough.
- Add some water if required.
- Let the dough rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat oil for frying in a pan.
- Make small balls from the dough, dust, and roll to make 3-4 inch spinach puri.
- Once the oil is hot, deep fry the spinach puries from both the sides.
- Serve hot spinach puries with any curry.
Now your palak puri (Palak Puri Recip| Spinach Puri Recipe) is ready to be served. Serve hot with these spicy vegetables and enjoy yourself with the family.
If you want o to learn more Indian recipes by Chef Ravikant, Let we in Comments box your comments are very precious for us.