Mushroom Peas Curry Recipe how to Make Matar Mushroom: Chef Ravikant- Mushroom we like very well, we hesitate to make it, because we think it will not be able to make it at home. Once you Follow the matar mushroom recipe (mushroom peas curry recipe) by Chef Ravikant, Chef Ravikant also tell you Mushroom And Pea Curry Recipe to make mushrooms at home, which is easy and very tasty. You can serve Mushroom Peas with Roti, Paratha or Naan. and also know how to make mushroom and peas curry recipe.
Ingredients for Mushroom Matar recipe and matar mushroom recipe: Mushroom Peas Curry Recipe : –
- 250 grams cut mushrooms.
- 2 finely chopped onions.
- 2 finely chopped tomatoes.
- 120 grams peeled peas.
- 2 tablespoon oil
- cumin seeds 1 teaspoon.
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder.
- coriander powder 1 teaspoon.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- salt according to taste.
Mushroom Matar Recipe, How to Make Matar Mushroom at Home also Know.
Wrap the mushroom well with the cloth and cut it using 4-6 pieces.
Wash tomatoes, cut into large pieces, wash green chilies, remove stalks, and peel ginger and also wash them. Put all the ingredients in a jar which are required for peas mushroom recipe and make a paste by finely grinding it.
- Cut onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Peel green peas.
- Put the pan over high flame and put oil in it.
- First, add cumin seeds and then add garam masala.
- Now add onion on it.
- When the onion becomes pink then you add red chili powder, coriander powder.
- turmeric powder, and salt and run it well, slow the flam.
- Now add all the peas, mushrooms and tomatoes in it.
- Covered with lid by running from a ladle.
Read Also: Kashmiri Rogan Josh Recipe By Chef Ravikant
- Run in a while.
- When the peas become soft and the mushrooms are cooked then turn off the flam.
- Open the vegetable and take out the mushroom peas masala vegetable in a bowl and also garnish by adding slightly green coriander over it.
- Your delicious mushroom peas are ready to serve.
- You can serve Mushroom Peas with Roti, Paratha, Rice Naan also.
Your feedback is important to us. Please rate the article and write your valuable comments.