Anything else but the fun of eating non-wage is something else. Both the chicken kebabs or mutton kebab are quite elegant in the food. But today we have brought a different non-veg dish recipe for you, and that is Murg Malai Kabab.
Chicken malai kababs is great non-veg party food. These kababs are very smooth and succulent and literally melt in the mouth. Murgh malai kababs are mildly flavored with cream and cheese and ginger garlic paste. Discover how to make chicken malai kabab by following this easy Murg Malai Kabab Recipe by Chef Ravikant.
Chicken Malai kabab is known by many names, chicken malai kabab, Murgh malai kebab, Chicken Reshmi Kabab, Creamy Chicken Kebab and also murgh malai tikka. also, sometimes even referred to as just Murgh Malai Kabab.
- Recipes cuisine: Indian
- For how many people: 2 – 4
- Cook Time: 15 to 30 minutes
- Meal type: non-wedge
- Course: Main dish
Author: Chef Ravikant
Main Ingredient: Chicken
Required Ingredients for Murg Malai Kabab Recipe- Chicken Malai Kebab Recipe
- 14 small pieces of boneless chicken
- Sour yogurt 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste and a pinch of nutmeg powder
- 1 teaspoon green cardamom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cream
- Green chili – 1 number
- 2 teaspoons of mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- salt according to taste
- Coriander leaves – 1 spring
- oil – 1 tablespoon
Read Also: Chicken Changezi Recipe by Chef Ravikant
Garnish – Murg Malai Kebab
- Rounded Cup Onions,
- chopped green coriander leaves
- lemons slices.
How to make Murg Malai Kabab or Murgh malai kebab recipe
1. Firstly preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. After preheating the oven, keep the chicken grind in a bowl, mix ginger, garlic paste, nutmeg powder, green cardamom, pepper, salt and lemon juice in those pieces.
4. After that mix the cream and mozzarella cheese and cornflower together in a chicken bowl.
5. Mix the paste of chicken well in it. After this add sour yogurt to it.
6. Now keep chicken for 1 hour to be marinated.
7. After one hour, apply chicken grind to the skiers and then place it on a baking tray.
8. Now put the remaining marinated on the chicken grind, then after the help of the brush put oil over the chicken grind.
9. Now keep this tray in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
10. After 20 minutes, when the color of chicken becomes golden, remove it from the oven.
Serve Murg Malai Kabab with mint chutney.