Home remedies to lighten dark elbows, dark knuckles, dark finger joints, Dark Underarms- What causes dark elbows? The skin around our elbows is thicker than the other parts of the skin and has comparatively more folds. This particular area does not have any oil glands and thus, the skin on your elbows is much drier as compared to other body parts.
Home remedies to treat dark elbows and knees at some home remedies that will help you lighten the dark skin of your of elbows. Here are a few natural remedies that will help one lighten the skin tone of elbows.
Dark elbows ruin the looks of a beautiful arm. It is a common problem these days. Dark elbows are caused due to poor skincare and rubbing of skin on a desk etc. You will not get it in one day. But once you get it, it’s very difficult to get rid of. But there are some simple natural home remedies which can help cure dark elbows. Dark circles remedies home and how to get rid of dark elbows overnight?
TOP 6 HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF DARK ELBOWS
1. Coconut Oil For Dark Elbows
Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E helps in lightening the skin. Also makes our skin healthy. Apart from this, it also works to heal your damaged skin by reaching into the depths of your skin.
How to Lighten Your Dark Elbows Naturally
- To get better results, you have to massage coconut oil on your elbows and knees for a few minutes. Doing this type of experiment twice a day will give better results.
- An alternate way to use coconut oil for lightening dark elbows is by applying a mixture of coconut oil and lemon juice on your elbows. One teaspoon of coconut oil and half a teaspoon of lemon should be added to this mixer. Also, after applying it, leave it on for about 20 minutes and then wash it. It’s the best Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Elbows And Knees.
- Apart from this, apply homemade coconut oil and walnut body scrub for dark elbows to fair knees and dark elbows. For this, you have to take coconut oil and walnuts and by preparing its mixture, you can correct the dead skin off your elbows again.
2. Lemon Juice for Dark Elbows
Lemon is seen as natural bleaching. This is the best way to remove the blackness of the skin. Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which removes dead skin cells. It also brings the skin to its old complexion and lightens the skin. Apart from this, it also creates new cells.
Lemon is the best natural remedies that will help one lighten the skin tone of elbows. It has natural bleaching agents in it making it the perfect remedy for treating dark skin. Lemon juice contains citric acid which is a natural bleaching agent. Therefore, applying lemon juice to elbows can help to lighten the skin.
How to get rid of dark elbows in one day
- Rubbing lemon on your elbow for a few minutes also removes the blackness of the elbow. Then wash it after 15 minutes. Use a moisturizer after washing.
- Honey can also be used along with lemon. Lemon juice and honey for dark elbows. Mix one lemon with one spoon of honey and apply it on the affected area. After that wash it with clean water after 20 minutes.
- You can also use lemon and honey for dark elbows, dark underarms, dark neck, dark knuckles and dark spots on face.
- You can apply any one of the above-mentioned home remedies every day for a few weeks in order to get results.
3. Yogurt For Dark Elbows
Yogurt also contains lactic acid, due to which have mild bleaching properties. It is also used to cleanse the skin. Dark elbows can be caused by dryness, dirt. You can also use yogurt face pack for glowing skin, skin whitening. it’s the best face pack for fairness at home. Dark elbows and black patches on skin leads to uneven skin tone. Yogurt and gram flour for dark elbows are the best home remedies to get rid of dark elbows in one day.
How to use
- Take a spoon of vinegar and a little curd. Apply this paste on your elbow and leave it to dry for some time. After that wash it with lukewarm water. After this use a moisturizer. Do this experiment daily for three to four weeks.
- Use yogurt with besan or gram flour to exfoliate your skin and remove the dark spots. For this, prepare a paste by taking two spoons of gram flour and one spoon of curd.
- The combination of yogurt and gram flour makes one of the most effective home remedies to lighten dark elbows and knees.
- Apply yogurt and gram flour paste on your elbows and massage it very well. Let it dry and once dry scrub it off using wet fingers. Repeat this remedy at least 3 times a week.
4. Sugar Scrub
Sugar can also be used to remove blackness of elbows. It is easily found in everyone’s homes. Sugar not only help in scrubbing off the dark skin but also makes it soft. In order to lighten your elbows, you may use an exfoliating body wash or a sugar scrub for extra intensity.
How to use
- Olive oil and sugar should be prepared into a paste and applied on the dark elbows skin.
- Apply this paste on your elbows and scrub gently in a circular motion for a few minutes.
- After that clean it with lukewarm water. It should be applied daily
5. Baking Soda For Dark Elbows
Baking soda is also used to clean elbows. It has both exfoliating and skin lightening properties that may help treat dark elbows. Your elbows much darker in comparison to the rest of your body. This remedy helps to lighten elbows as milk contains lactic acid which reduces skin pigmentation. It cleanses and exfoliates the skin and helps in getting rid of dark elbows.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Elbows With Baking Soda
- Prepare a paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda and milk.
- Use baking soda and milk paste to scrub your elbows. Rub the mixture in a circular motion for a couple of minutes. it will be lightening the black skin.
- After doing this process for a few minutes, wash it with lukewarm water.
- Follow this process every other day.
6. Aloe Vera For Dark Elbows
Is aloe vera good for dark elbows? Aloe vera is effective in curing many skin problems. It is a good moisturizer. It also prevents skin from getting damaged. You can use the store-bought gel but fresh aloe vera gel is the best.
How to use
- To lighten dark elbows, you will have to take fresh aloe vera gel.
- Apply aloe vera gel directly on the elbows.
- After about 30 minutes, wash it with lukewarm water.
- Do this process every day.
- You will get to see its results only after a few weeks.
5 Home Remedies To Lighten Dark Finger Joints and Lighten Dark Elbows
The skin of our body joints such as knees, elbows, and knuckles are thicker than other parts of the body. Therefore, this part is darker than the rest of the body. These parts of the body require more care. These parts are more black due to the accumulation of dead cells in one place.
There are two methods to keep these parts blond and clear, one is skin lightening and the other is exfoliation. Here we are telling you such 5 Natural Remedies To Get Rid Of Dark Finger Joints with this skin lightening super scrub to clean and fair.
How to get rid of dark knees and elbows in 10 days
1. Almond and Milk Scrub
The scrub of almonds and milk is quite effective in removing the blackness of the joints. Milk contains folic acid, which makes the skin fair. At the same time, almond particles work to remove dead cells present on the skin. Home Remedies for dark finger joints, Hand care beauty tips and some home remedies to get rid of the dark skin at the finger joints. It is very effective in reducing black patches.
To prepare this scrub, first, take 5-6 almonds and soak them in water for 4 hours. Now add a few drops of olive oil to the soaked almonds and milk and grind them. Now scrub this past on the joints for a few minutes. After that, keep it on the affected parts for half an hour and then wash it with lukewarm water. By using this pack regularly, the dark skin of the joints will look clear and fair.
2. Raw Potato for Lightening Dark Elbows
Why my fingers are black? Potato, like lemon juice, also has bleaching properties. Hence it is used to remove the blackness of joints. First, take a peeled raw potato and grate it. Now squeeze the grated potato and take out all its juice.
Mix half a teaspoon lemon juice and half a teaspoon honey in this juice. Now apply this mixture on the affected parts and leave it on for 15 minutes. When the time is over, wash it with cold water. For best results, adopt this treatment twice a week.
3. Rosewater and Baking Soda Pack for Lighten Dark Elbows
What can I use to lighten my dark knuckles? Baking soda acts as a good exfoliator. It also removes dead skin from the skin in a very good way. Whereas rose water has skin whitening properties. It also cleans the black skin and makes it blond. This is the best natural home remedies to get rid of dark knuckles, dark underarms, dark lips, knees, dark elbows.
Therefore, by combining these two things, a wonderful skin lightening pack is prepared to make the skinny blonde. Prepare a paste by mixing rose water and baking soda in a bowl. Rub this pack on your joints and leave it on for a few minutes. Now wash it with cold water. For best results, follow this treatment for a few weeks.
4. Lemon and Sugar Scrub To Lighten Dark finger Joints
How to lighten dark finger joints? As we all know, lemon is a unique bleaching agent. Therefore, it is used to make the skin clean and fair. Sugar exfoliating the skin removes dead cells from the skin. To make lemon and sugar scrub, you need castor sugar and lemon juice.
Mix two spoons of castor sugar and half a lemon in a bowl and mix well. Now scrub the dark parts of the joints for a few minutes with this scrub. Now wash it with cold water. After the use of this scrub, use a moisturizer on the affected parts, this will not dry the skin.
5. Gram Flour and Egg White for Dark Finger Joints
How can I remove darkness from my hands? The last is the mask of gram flour and egg white to reduce the darkness of the joints. To make this mask you must separate the egg whites. Now add gram flour and honey to the egg whites. Take one egg white and mix gram flour and honey to it. Apply this paste on your fingers and leave for 20 minutes. After the time is over, wash it with water. it’s the best home remedies to lighten dark knuckles overnight. You can also use Egg Face Pack For Glowing Skin.
With these methods you can easily remove the blackness of joints at home, making them clean and fair.
5 DIY Hacks to Get Rid of Dark Elbows and Knees
How to get rid of dark elbows in one day? Every woman wishes that her skin is beautiful, fair and shining bright. But the blackness of the elbows, while eliminating beauty, makes one feel embarrassed in front of others. If you are also troubled by the blackness of the elbows and knees and want to overcome it, then by adopting some home remedies, you can remove the black holes of your elbows.
1) It is also often seen that after extracting the lemon juice we throw away its peel. But there are some fruits whose peels are worth the same as fruits, such as lemon peel and orange peel. Do not throw away these skin, you can remove the blackness of your elbows and knees.
For this, add sugar to the lemon peel and leave it for a while. Then rub it on the elbows for 15 minutes. Your elbow will be clean. It will also lighten your dark pubic area.
To get rid of the elbow, you can grind four curry leaves and apply turmeric and gram flour to it in a paste. This will be very beneficial for your elbow.
2) In addition, mix the flour with cream or milk in turmeric and apply this paste on your elbows or knees and leave it for 10 minutes. Using it twice a day will clean and whiten dark elbow.
3) Turmeric properties are considered very good for improving face color and milk for bleaching in the face. Apart from this, honey makes the body healthy, beautiful and moisturizes dry skin. If these three take the equal amount and apply its paste on the elbows and knees, then the blackness of the elbows will be removed soon. Turmeric is the most natural remedy to remove impurities and dead skin cells from your knees and elbows without any side effect.
4) Saffron not only brings a glow to the face, but it also removes stain spots. Apply some amount of saffron mixed with milk and olive oil. It also reduces the stain and gives it a fair skin.
The information we tell you is an effective way to maintain your beauty. Using it will not have any side effects on your skin. Because it is a natural home remedy. Which you use daily in your homes. So try it without thinking and get rid of all kinds of problems. you can also consult for dark elbows to the dermatologist.
The skin of our body joints such as knees, elbows, and knuckles (fingers connecting hands) are thicker than other parts of the body. Therefore, this part is darker than the rest of the body. also, These parts of the body require more care.
These parts are more black due to the accumulation of dead cells in one place. There are two methods to keep these parts blond and clear, one is skin lightening and the other is exfoliation. Here we are telling you 5 such tips for lighten dark elbows that you can try and make the skin of joints clean and fair.