Egg Chaat Recipe by Chef Ravikant: How to Make Egg Chaat- You have to eat many egg-made dishes and know many egg recipes so far. egg bhurji, sometimes egg omelet, ever boil egg, egg curry. But today we are going to tell you how to make egg chaat at home, another boiled egg recipes, the name of that dish is Egg Chatt. Egg chaat is the best healthy egg recipes for dinner.
You can also eat easy egg recipes for snacks. Eggs are a portion of great comfort food and easy to cook too. Eggs can be modified into several enticing dishes are quick and easy to prepare. you can eat this delicious egg chat. Creating this chat will take at least five to ten minutes. So let’s chef Ravikant tell you how to make chaat or egg chaat recipe by chef Raviaknt.
Prep Time: 11-15 minutes
Cook time: 11-15 minutes
Level Of Cooking: Moderate
Calories: 139 Kcal
Carbohydrates: 1.95 gm
Protein: 10.25 gm
Fat: 10 gm
boiled egg recipes for breakfast, egg chaat recipes
Ingredients for Egg Chaat Recipe
- 4 boiled eggs
- 3 spoon tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 spoon roasted cumin
- 2 finely chopped green chili
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons green coriander finely chopped
- salt flavor according to taste
How to make Egg Chaat
1) First, combine finely chopped onion, green chili, chili sauce, ketchup and salt in a bowl.
2) After this, cut the eggs into pieces in a plate. Put the mixture on the pieces of eggs.
3) When the mixture mixes well with the pieces of egg, then add cumin powder and lemon juice on it.
4) Finally, Sprinkle some chopped spring onion, garam masala, and boondi over the eggs, And the Egg Chaat is ready to serve.