Everybody gets water in their mouth when thinking about chocolate cake. Know that there is no-one in this world who doesn’t like chocolate cake. Just the name is enough to activate your salivary glands. Cakes are such things that most people like to eat, but kids love chocolate cakes, they can eat every day. Children’s daily food is neither good for their health nor economically beneficial, so why not make them a healthy and delicious chocolate cake at home. so what are you waiting just get all the ingredients ready and surprise your family with the best chocolate cake ever? The easiest homemade chocolate cake recipe is as soft as it is.
Chef Ravikant is going to share their chocolate cake recipe idea how to make chocolate cake at home and the best simple chocolate cake recipe in the world.
How To Make Chocolate Cake In A Pressure Cooker
Ovens are usually not available in every kitchen. In such a situation, we often can not make chocolate cakes at home, but we will come to you to solve this problem, if there is no oven at home, then what happens if you have a pressure cooker at home In such a situation, you can make instant cakes in the cooker and feed your children delicious and healthy cakes. So let us tell you how to make chocolate cake without an oven or easy pressure cooker cake recipes.
how to make a chocolate cake in pressure cooker by Chef Ravikant
Chocolate Cake Ingredients
- All-purpose flour- 250 gm
- Butter- 100 gm
- Sugar- 100 gm
- Condensed milk- 200 gm
- Milk or cream- 1 cup
- Baking soda- 1 tsp.
- Baking powder- ½ tsp.
- Salt- a pinch
- Unsweetened cocoa powder- 50 gm
- Vanilla essence- 1 tsp.
- Cake Pan
- For the chocolate icing:
- Dark chocolate- 150 gm
- Fresh cream- 150 gm
How To Make Chocolate Cake
- To make a chocolate cake, the first thing that you need to do is grease the cake pan with some butter from all the sides, then take a small spoonful of flour and put it in a pan covered by some butter, rotate it like a thin layer of flour and take out extra flour from the pan.
- Grease and flour an 8 inch round pan. Slowly pour the cake batter in. Make sure to get every bit of the batter into the pan.
- Then take 250 grams of flour and mix salt, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder in it and mix it twice and add sugar and butter in a pan. The solution should not be thicker nor too thin, if you wish, you can put dry fruit in the paste.
easy pressure cooker cake recipes
- In a bowl, add the butter and the sugar and whip the two really well. Now add the condensed milk and to the whipped sugar and butter mix. Lastly,
- Stir in the liquid ingredients and mix well. These are the eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Some people like to add these ingredients individually, but others stir them together in a second bowl and before adding them to the dry ingredients.
- After pre-heat the oven, bake the batter for 40 minutes and remove it when light brown. If you are making a chocolate cake in a cooker, then put a bowl of salt in the cooker to make a cake in a cooker. The cooker will not be taken from the bottom of the container and it also increases the salt temperature.
how to make chocolate cake without oven
- After adding salt, put it on a high flame for 2 minutes, thus the cooker will be ready to make the cake. Put the prepared batter in a warm cooker and close the lid of the cooker, do not place the cooker in the cooker, cook it in a low flame for 40-50 minutes.
- After that check the cake, if the milk is sticking on the knife then the cake has not baked him and bake it. Then separate the cake from the container with the help of a knife and then take it out in the plate.
The Icing Of Chocolate Cake
- Filter the flour and baking powder and take it out with sugar.
- Keep in the fridge for cooling.
- Now apply this cream on the cake.
- Now you can decorate the chocolate cake according to